About Me

My photo
My name is Shantell Marie Arnold. I am very loyal to my friends and I try my best to help them out in anyway I can. My hobbies include playing volleyball, sewing, cooking, eating, swimming, biking, hiking and writing poetry. If you would like to read some of my poems, just let me know and I will be more than happy to upload some.

Monday, November 29, 2010

UPDATE

Hi everyone, so I found a way to update my blog! YEA!!! Hehe... Ok, we played our first game yesterday against the host country PANAMA and we put up a fight but were defeated... However, I strongly believe that my team will pull through to the end.  We play our next game 2day against COSTA RICA at 5:30pm Panama time... That's 4:30pm in Belize... WISH US LUCK :-D... Good-bye for now my peeps...

5 comments:

  1. Good luck mama!!! I know you guys can pull through tho do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. must have beeen quite a rush playing the home team nuh? imagine that..hmm..i'm sure you guys did well though! ya'll have skills! i know this firsthand ;) haha you're an asset to Team Belize and to our lady jaguars! :) keep it up shants! - leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all did a great job and I know you represented Belize well! Better luck next time sis. Love ya

    ReplyDelete