About Me

My photo
My name is Shantell Marie Arnold. I am very loyal to my friends and I try my best to help them out in anyway I can. My hobbies include playing volleyball, sewing, cooking, eating, swimming, biking, hiking and writing poetry. If you would like to read some of my poems, just let me know and I will be more than happy to upload some.

Monday, November 8, 2010

PEOPLE

Hey ya'll, I was thinking and realize that there are many types of personalities and interests.  Many of us have encountered some and yet have many more to encounter.  My question is, "Who is the most interesting person you have ever met and why?" If you haven't met anyone interesting, "Who do you wish to meet and why?"

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I wish to meet Lady Gaga in person... She is so freakishly weird. Her personality interests me... Her crazy spunk captures my attention.
    Volleyball Chica

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm... i'd have to say that i'd really like to meet God.... dont wanna die but i just wanna have a one-on-one convo wit him even if it;s just for a few mins...
    he is the only person who's ever left me wit so many unanswered questions n he works in such mysterious ways. i think a conersation wit him will prove to be quite interesting... dont u think so?
    MISS LEE

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most interesting person that i've met is ME.Lol!!! But seriously, I think I would have to give that up to Suk. The kid is amazingly intelligent and I've learned a lot from him in the time that I've known him.

    I think I would like to have a conversation with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. I would like to have an opportunity to pick his brain and to see just how the greatest civil rights activist of all time thinks.

    ReplyDelete