About Me

My photo
My name is Shantell Marie Arnold. I am very loyal to my friends and I try my best to help them out in anyway I can. My hobbies include playing volleyball, sewing, cooking, eating, swimming, biking, hiking and writing poetry. If you would like to read some of my poems, just let me know and I will be more than happy to upload some.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Adios Belize

Ok, so like I said in my last post, this might be my last update until I return.  We are going out there with all our efforts to represent our beautiful country BELIZE to the best of our ability.  May God take us there safely, help us to remain healthy and strong and bring us back safely to our families.  If it be His will, I know we will win and bring home a medal, we just need to put Him first because we can do all things through Him who strengthens us. Wish us luck my fellow Belizeans, we will try to make you all proud!!!


PANAMA, HERE WE COME!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment