About Me

My photo
My name is Shantell Marie Arnold. I am very loyal to my friends and I try my best to help them out in anyway I can. My hobbies include playing volleyball, sewing, cooking, eating, swimming, biking, hiking and writing poetry. If you would like to read some of my poems, just let me know and I will be more than happy to upload some.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Just a test

Ok guys, this is a test to see if you truely are a Belizean... All you haftu do it put the number and the answer... I will let you know how much you got right and after the last person comments, I will put the answers.



  1. Whenever you go to visit ur grandparents out district and they say ur body needs a clean out, that means you'll have to drink a glass of ____________.
  2. When a child suffers from stinkin' arm, their parents will rub their arms with hot water and _____________.
  3. If you're 'stuck up" and "boasty", you're "____________"!
  4. A Belizean birthday party can't be finished unless you burst the ____________!
  5. When you get a phonecall in December, make sure you pick up the phone and holler ____________!
  6. After preschool you start ___________ school.
  7. Some of the furniture in your house are made by _____________.
  8. A dinner of stew beans, white rice and chicken just won't be nice if you don't have _____________.
  9. You go to Placencia, San Pedro or Caye Caulker for __________ holidays
  10. The most popular fruit to be eaten while it is green with salt and pepper is ____________.
Ok guys, guess away! :-P



4 comments:

  1. OMG Shantz.. I wa feel so ashamed if I fail. lol. Here are my answers:
    1. Cina/serosi
    2. Lime
    3. Sickening
    4. Bottle of rum
    5. Gimme 5
    6. Primary
    7. Mennonites
    8. Fried ripe plantain
    9. Easter
    10. Mango

    Hurry post the answers and my grade caz I'm excited to know how i did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Purge
    2. Lime
    3. Rich
    4. Punta
    5. Gimme 5...lol
    6. Infant 1
    7. Father
    8. Plaintain
    9. Easter
    10. Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. serusi
    lime
    personal
    pinata
    merry xmas
    beginners
    idk
    easter
    mango

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lee: You are 80% Belizean
    @Tish: You are 55% Belizean
    @Bree: You are 60% Belizean

    1. Cerosy
    2. Lime
    3. Breggin
    4. PiƱata
    5. Gimmie 5
    6. Primary
    7. Minnonites
    8. Plantain
    9. Easter
    10.Mango

    Congratz Lee, not so bad... As for Tish n Bree, go check unu passport agen n tell mi weh deh by nationality :-P j/k love ya!

    ReplyDelete