About Me

My photo
My name is Shantell Marie Arnold. I am very loyal to my friends and I try my best to help them out in anyway I can. My hobbies include playing volleyball, sewing, cooking, eating, swimming, biking, hiking and writing poetry. If you would like to read some of my poems, just let me know and I will be more than happy to upload some.

Monday, November 22, 2010

SICK :'(

I hate being sick! I don't know what's wrong with me but something is definately wrong.  I mean come on, who has a cold for a month and change?!  Not just a simple cold either, it is sometimes accompanied by sore throat or coughing.  I was feeling better sometime in last week but this dratted rain came from nowhere and I got soaking wet! Last night I felt my throat hurting and just knew it was going to be sore in the morning.  I just hope I get better soon. 

6 comments:

  1. Go buy wa new throat da market =_= problem solved XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cho one monthhmmm dat long though...u know what u need NONI juice or rub vix pan u chest that gonna make u feel better in three days tops GUARANTEED or ur money bak fan whereever u buy dat cheap vix weh no work :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. why dins have to be so? noh feel noway mama. i de ina d same boat wit u... i think u need fi go bash ina d rain caz afta i get high 18th nite da griga n gawn bash thru the tropical storm force winds n showers, i start feel much betta!!! lol. fi real tho. dat da serious tlk. lol
    Miss Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bway if market mi only sell that ah mia buy it laang laang time! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Miss Lee, gyal I tried that once!!! We were at Thirsty Thursday and it start rain haard!!! Well we stay rite dey and bash hehe... Me and Anto sat in the rain and talked the night away too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. GET BETTER SOON :)
    Volleyball Chica

    ReplyDelete