About Me

My photo
My name is Shantell Marie Arnold. I am very loyal to my friends and I try my best to help them out in anyway I can. My hobbies include playing volleyball, sewing, cooking, eating, swimming, biking, hiking and writing poetry. If you would like to read some of my poems, just let me know and I will be more than happy to upload some.

Friday, November 5, 2010

SUPER HERO

Hey guys, let's think back in time for this one.  Who was your favorite superhero when you where younger and why? If you didn't have one or can't remember, think of one and say why you like them.  I like Cat Woman because she had two personalities: she walks a thin line between criminal and hero.  She is a shy woman, endowed with the speed, reflexes, and senses of a cat.  Your turn :-D

6 comments:

  1. hmmmm..lemme see...i use to really like britney spears...lol. she was a young teenager with big dreams an she wa very famous and rich..i like'd dat too..but mostly bcaz everyone liked her and her songs also..but now..i gotta find a new one...poor gurl went to the dumps...messed up her life! but she'll get back on track.i hope..
    Judeh

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPONGEBOB!!!!! That's all i got to say... If u knw who i am, you'll know what i am talking about...
    Volleyball

    ReplyDelete
  3. i gotta say it was n still is ... WONDER WOMAN. d sexy chick from the justice league. lol
    she's just so strong both physically n mentally. she never lets anyone take advantage of her n she keeps her head on her shoulders. plus she's from a planet where women rule... how awesome is that????!!!!!
    MISS LEE

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, you people... I never really liked superheroes, I was a fan of the bad guys that didn't have to do everything society said was right or good. But superheroes, my favourite was more of a vigilante! I adore Batman!

    He is one of the few that was not born with super powers but is still wonderfully kick-ass and awesome! He's the world's greatest detective, has cool gadgets and knows several types of karate - not to mention he isn't as goody-goody as other heroes!

    Mad love for the normal guy taking the law into his own hands! Go Batman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked Batman as a kid. The dude had swagger like it was nobody's business.........Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete