About Me

My photo
My name is Shantell Marie Arnold. I am very loyal to my friends and I try my best to help them out in anyway I can. My hobbies include playing volleyball, sewing, cooking, eating, swimming, biking, hiking and writing poetry. If you would like to read some of my poems, just let me know and I will be more than happy to upload some.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ramen Noodles

I guess you all have already figured out that I'm all out of topics for my blog from the time you saw today's topic.  Just a while ago I was eating some noodle and I remember when I was little, it was my delicacy.   My favorite flavor was shrimp.  The following was a typical day everyday for me:

Breakfast
Mamz: Shantell da weh you want eat?
Me: Noodles mammy

Lunch
Mamz: Shantell da weh you want eat?
Me: Noodles mammy 

Dinner
Mamz: Shantell da weh you want eat? And nuh tell me noodles!
Me: Ma but da dat ah want
Mamz: You so fava noodles! I wa stop buy it caz dat nuh give you no kinda nutrients! Dat da lone flour and wata!

So mamz stop buying noodles for a long and I mean LONG while. She just recently started buying it again and I love it.  Don't eat it as much as when I was smaller but I enjoy it every time I get a chance to eat it lol. With that said, do you like Ramen Noodles? What flavor is your favorite? If you don't, why don't you like it?

10 comments:

  1. hehe...i remember eating those tooo,...not soo much anymore tho,..once in a while maybe,...but yeah as for my favorite,..i'd have to say beef,..but i used to love shrimp

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol this is so funny...well yes i love noodles...i like d chicken one in the pack n in the cup 1 the shrimp....i eat it wit all sorts of weird studd like cheese n lime n pepper n butter.YUMMY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah! I grew up with Ramen being a very favorite delicacy of mine as well. Up to today I still love it and my favorite is Beef! I feel like eating Ramen for lunch now... :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like it... just because i don't like any kind of soup... :)
    Volleyball Chica

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Volleyball Chica: WELL MIX!!! Hudut da wa soup love... lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cinnaman- I nuh pan it like dat hehe..
    Volleyaball chica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I no call it noodles i call it POWER PACK cause it puts bak the energy :P so instead a seaweed fi quick energy my drink da ramen wata XD go figure....

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol. well i cant stand it. the smell alone gets me woozy. i'd like to eat it girl but i just cant ever stomach dat thing.
    Miss Lee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Shants.........Well you know noodles is my thing. I gotta give it up to the Roast Chicken flavor...Noodles is the best invention to have ever been made since ever......

    NOODLES FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gial, i used to like ramen right so but now I find it more tasty when i put it in my chicken soup. Plus when I mix it in my soup, it hold me up longer so i nuh feel hungry quick.

    If I have to eat that right so, I wah drain out all the water n eat that dry....only way i like it now is if its mixed in my soup with other vegetables and so on.

    ReplyDelete