About Me

My photo
My name is Shantell Marie Arnold. I am very loyal to my friends and I try my best to help them out in anyway I can. My hobbies include playing volleyball, sewing, cooking, eating, swimming, biking, hiking and writing poetry. If you would like to read some of my poems, just let me know and I will be more than happy to upload some.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

What's New?

Today I created this blog for my IT class, hope it goes well because I don't have a proper mind lol... I tend to forget stuff and for those who know me, you will know what I'm talking about... I am suppose to post somthing at least 3 times for the week and I should be able to get comments from what I post so I need your help my friends :-D

5 comments:

  1. Hopr it all goes well for you too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. u know i got ur back shantz!!! lol. n yes ppl.. if u know her, u'll knw wat she means. luv u!!
    hope it works out u 2. keep me posted as I.T class progresses.
    MI$$ LEE

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope all goes well with your blog love..you know i got ya back:D.....brianna.l

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your assitance rendered. This blog just might work afterall!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. u got it chica!!! :)

    ReplyDelete