About Me

My photo
My name is Shantell Marie Arnold. I am very loyal to my friends and I try my best to help them out in anyway I can. My hobbies include playing volleyball, sewing, cooking, eating, swimming, biking, hiking and writing poetry. If you would like to read some of my poems, just let me know and I will be more than happy to upload some.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

RICHARD heading straight to Belize

With the current threat of Tropical Storm Richard heading straight to our country and possibly forming into a hurricane by late Sunday, how do you feel?  I personally am not too worried because I have faith that the Lord will spare us.  Even if it hits, I know God will keep us safe.  However, if anyone is to be taken away by this hurricane, it should be all the criminals that are turning our once peaceful country into a living hell!  What is your take on this situation?

6 comments:

  1. I'm tired of the crime in Belize....if anyone should go then it should be the criminals (mainly the killers). That would be a blessing to Belize (I hope)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so agree with you. those useless, worthless scum bags....God has spared them one time too many i am sick & tired of listening to the news n having to hear killing in our country, the lives of innocent people are being taken away for no reason what so ever. i think ryte know our country need to have HANGING in place maybe it wont stop it but at-least slow it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to that!!! I believe that if it hits... something like A Noah's Ark flick will happen. I also have faith that if it hits God will protect us, but all those criminals and bad minded people in our country...
    People are out there saying Richard won't hit, because the last two didn't. I don't look at it like that...to me 3 strikes and you're out. I might hit, just not too hard.
    God won't spare our lives forever...
    Volleyball Chica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think Richard will cause us much harm...the good Lord won't let that happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i d say d same thing........i soooo agree wid dis all d way...i aint scared yet either....i tink dis d hpn caz ah how much thigz weh d hpn ina dis country...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was praying 4 d same thing... we need a criminal clean up campaign instead of cleaning beaches all the time. damn. i just mackavelli home though. thank Jah 4 keeping us under his wing..
    LEE

    ReplyDelete