About Me

My photo
My name is Shantell Marie Arnold. I am very loyal to my friends and I try my best to help them out in anyway I can. My hobbies include playing volleyball, sewing, cooking, eating, swimming, biking, hiking and writing poetry. If you would like to read some of my poems, just let me know and I will be more than happy to upload some.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Way 10 - Remember: Cooperation builds relationships

Work at getting along with each other and with God. Otherwise you'll never get so much as a glimpse of God. Hebrews 12:14

Are you dating someone who understands the importance of cooperation? Or are you seeing someone who's more self-centered than that? And before you answer, here's something to consider: happy couples learn the wisdom of "give and take," not the foolishness of "me first." Cooperative relationships flourish over time--- one-sided relationships done't. So if you're dating someone who says, "It's my way or the highway," choose the highway. And choose it now.

The Bible says:

A kingdom that is divided cannot continue, and a family that is divided cannot continue. Mark 3:24-25

You're blessed when you can show people how to cooperate instead of compete or fight. That's when you discover who you really are, and your place in God's family. Matthew 5:9

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! Psalm 133:1

Great thoughts:

Cooperation is a two-way street, but for too many couples, it's the road less traveled.~Marie T. Freeman

Teamwork makes the dream work.~John Maxwell

Summary: If you're dating someone who doesn't consider your feelings, you're dating the wrong person.

No comments:

Post a Comment