About Me

My photo
My name is Shantell Marie Arnold. I am very loyal to my friends and I try my best to help them out in anyway I can. My hobbies include playing volleyball, sewing, cooking, eating, swimming, biking, hiking and writing poetry. If you would like to read some of my poems, just let me know and I will be more than happy to upload some.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

NEWS

Ok, which one do you want to hear first? the good or the bad? Well, I'll give you the bad first LOL... This might be my last update for a while.  I know, that's sad because I always have something interesting to say huh? LOL... Anyway, the good news is, as you may or may not know, I'm leaving for PANAMA this Friday, November 26, 2010 and won't return until Sunday, December 3, 2010.  The reason why is because I am going to represent our country in Volleyball.  Therefore, this or Friday's update, may or may not be my last update until then as I'm not sure if I will have time to access the internet and update.  However, if I do, I will be informing you all on how we are performing over in Panama.  Look out for my update on Friday :-D

6 comments:

  1. Hey!CONGRATULATIONS!! I know you will make us proud win lose or draw( going for the win right) drink your lime and orange juice made fresh. eat alot of oranges good for the immune system.Play well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psch!!! Interesting... hmmm :)
    YEA I'LL BE ACOMPANYING U ON DAT TRIP!! We will do our best and come back with the big win, Hopefully... :)
    Jaguars Club is very hungry n we are going to rep our country very well...
    Hope we have a safe trip n njoy ourselves to the fullest :)....
    Volleyball Chica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh jyesss! Good luck Chantel! You guys gonna do great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooaaaaa!
    =D
    dats awsumm ...=]
    Gud Luck..;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Volleyball Chica: I know we will enjoy ourselves so I'll just say hope we have a save trip :-)
    @Kyle: THANKS! :-D
    @Alejandra: Thank you :-D

    ReplyDelete