About Me

My photo
My name is Shantell Marie Arnold. I am very loyal to my friends and I try my best to help them out in anyway I can. My hobbies include playing volleyball, sewing, cooking, eating, swimming, biking, hiking and writing poetry. If you would like to read some of my poems, just let me know and I will be more than happy to upload some.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Helping you to get closer to God

Ok, for the next 30 days, am gonna be posting little devotionals from a book I have called "Dating and Sex - 30 ways to Godly relationships"... I just feel I am suppose to be spreading the word of God and try to help my friends to grow with God... Feel free to leave your comments and opinions on whichever one you please... Or if you don't want to comment, I have fixed my posts to contain reactions at the bottom...  Let's see how this goes...  Apologies, pages are missing from the ending of the 1st and the entire 2nd way, other than that, everyhting is good... There are 4 parts to each devotional: Body, Bible readings, Greath thoughs and a summary... The following is and introduction to the book:

Because you've picked up this book, you're probably a young adult who's a member-in-good-standing of the dating world... and what a world it is.  Your world is filled to the brim with distractions, temptations, and mixed messages, messages about what it means to be single, and what it means to be dating.  Unfortunately, far too many of these messages are dangerous to your physical, mental and spiritual health.


This book addresses topics of profound importance to young adults like you who seek to build meaningful, godly relationships.  Each brief chapter of this text is intended to help you build - and reinforce - the kind of relationships that both you and God can be proud of.  The ideas in each chapter are powerful reminders - reminders of God's commandments, reminders of God's promises, and reminders of God's blessings.  So do yourself a favor by reading at least one chapter a day for the next 30 days.  When you do, you'll be reminded that God's immutable laws apply to every aspect of your life, including your dating life.  If you acknowledge God's rules and if you  apply them, you'll soon find yourself makine wise choices - choices that will improve your day, your life and your relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment