About Me

My photo
My name is Shantell Marie Arnold. I am very loyal to my friends and I try my best to help them out in anyway I can. My hobbies include playing volleyball, sewing, cooking, eating, swimming, biking, hiking and writing poetry. If you would like to read some of my poems, just let me know and I will be more than happy to upload some.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

AGE

Ok so I'm back lol... I'm commenting on my friends' blogs and I miss creating my own posts so I'm back for a while... My topic for today is AGE because I'm leaving behind my teenage years next week Saturday on March 12... OH MY GOSH!!! I'm getting OLD! lol... Friends have asked me if I'm excited about it, well, in reality, I am somewhat scared, because now I know I really have to decide what I want in life.  Time is running up and I haven't decided what I want to be no where I want to go.  What will be my profession? Where will I be in the next 10 years? Will I be doing something I love? These are the questions that circulet in my head while I'm here sitting and thinking about my future.  Nonetheless, I believe I can overcome my fear.  Another thing, alot of my younger friends (only by 1 or 2 years nuh) like tell mi ah di get old so, in honor of my aging, I've included this little quote...  "At 20 years of age the will reigns; at 30 the wit; and at 40 the judgment". - Ben Franklin

3 comments:

  1. haha..you the get oldd!!!:P
    but yea..i turned 18 a couple months ago and my mo is always on my back about getting proactive about my future..but the thng is at this age i still don't think we will know exaaaccttly wht we want to do....this is the age to make mistakes, change majors like seasons, and pursue different proffesions so we can figure out what we want. :)..i'm a big dreamer and i don't want anyone to tell me what i' can't and can do nor do i want to limit my own potential by pursueing a path i don't have a fire and passion for, cuz i will just end up hating the job and not performing 200% :)..prittybree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend is maturing so fast :')...
    Age comes with wisdom. You'll become even more wiser and awesome to me. I will be 19 in months i am not far behind chica... I already know what i want to do it the truck load of work and the small and steep pot holes to cross to get there...
    20years old!! wow you're leaving me behind in the teens but pulling me forward to a greater life with you (I look up to you)
    Aim for the stars chica if you miss you'll land upon the moon...
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bree: Gyal you sound like you got lota time! Besides, me wudn't change majors as long as da SJC I di go caz me dun tiad ah dey lol
    @Tish: Don't cry my love, you wa get ur turn :-P... You being 19 is still one year behind me n dat da wa lot :-P hehe... Awww, I'm glad I can be a decent role model for you :-) and of course, I strive only for the best...

    ReplyDelete