About Me

My photo
My name is Shantell Marie Arnold. I am very loyal to my friends and I try my best to help them out in anyway I can. My hobbies include playing volleyball, sewing, cooking, eating, swimming, biking, hiking and writing poetry. If you would like to read some of my poems, just let me know and I will be more than happy to upload some.

Monday, December 6, 2010

TIRED!!!

I am so tired!!! Estoy muy cansada!!! Hehe... I got back in yesterday morning around 10am and fell asleep as I got home.  Mom woke me up to eat lunch but it was Rice and Beans and I didn't want that because we had rice for lunch and dinner every day while in Panama so I went back to sleep.  I don't know how long after but mom woke me up again and this time it was mashed potato with baked fish so I ate and fell back to sleep. The next time my eyes opened, it was time to get ready for school.  School today was rather slow but because I'm still tired from my trip, I felt like it took forever.  I have a lot of catching up to do by the way so I'll end here. Bye for now...

5 comments:

  1. Watch out.....Neva know you talk spanish. By the way its rude to talk about good food when some of us didn't get. Lol!

    Hope you enjoyed your trip regardless of the loss chica *mwuah*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me tired too!! Tired of seeing rice! I miss beans though :( lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tammy: Gyal how I nuh wa know fi talk at least lee bit of spanish and I lone di go da spanish speaking countries? lol

    @Binx: I just tired ah being awake lol... All I want do da teep lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. laughing my butt off at B's comment up there. haha beans nuh? i saw the pics shants! nice hits! some pretty good blocks too! keep it up girly! you guys represented us well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey shants..sorry about that..i posted it thru my mom's account hahaa my bad homiee

    ReplyDelete