About Me

My photo
My name is Shantell Marie Arnold. I am very loyal to my friends and I try my best to help them out in anyway I can. My hobbies include playing volleyball, sewing, cooking, eating, swimming, biking, hiking and writing poetry. If you would like to read some of my poems, just let me know and I will be more than happy to upload some.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Improvements

Yesterday we played against HONDURAS and won the first set.  However, we lost the next 3 sets which was quite upsetting to see because we beat them by far in the first set and the tables turned in the 2nd set but we got back grip in the 3rd but couldn´t hold on long enought.  Today, we play against EL SALVADOR, I´ll personally try my best as yesterday, I was on my A-game... Wish us luck :-D

3 comments:

  1. Yes u were...
    VolleyBall Chica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you go on with your bad self. I know you always play your heart out that's for sure. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll be sure to win.

    ReplyDelete