About Me

My photo
My name is Shantell Marie Arnold. I am very loyal to my friends and I try my best to help them out in anyway I can. My hobbies include playing volleyball, sewing, cooking, eating, swimming, biking, hiking and writing poetry. If you would like to read some of my poems, just let me know and I will be more than happy to upload some.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BE GRATEFUL

Today was back to school after Hurricane Richard and even though I didn't want to get up and come, I must say we should be more grateful.  Not only for the fact that we are alive and that we were not greatly affected, but most importantly for the fact that we still have a learning facility! Look at it, things could have been far worse my friends, so let us move on and enoy what we have.

8 comments:

  1. YES! not only that xmas cld be taken away from us..i notice so much ppl complained about school and happy we had class until wed..but i was worried about our xmas break

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Shants! Positivity is key!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place should have floated away... Then the Dean will say "Text all of your friends and tell them that we have regular school." She nuh know how i get my credits.... hmf!!
    But yea, i'm grateful :-D
    Volleyball Chica

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ shella bella..they can't take it back during christmas because the business students have a 3 week internship the weekend after school closes straight up to the weekend before school reopens..

    ReplyDelete
  5. grateful over here 2 but still hoping dat one day sjcjc wld just float on by n we'd be refunded for all our semesters or just given all our credits n our degree... lol .i can dream cant i?
    LEE

    ReplyDelete
  6. well said sis! Look at each day as a gift from God.....We don't need more to be thankful for, we just need to be more thankful! In saying that....Thank God we didn't suffer too much from the wrath of Hurricane Richard and we are still alive and well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lee: Really?! If dis place float weh, from we money and everything wa float weh with it so you can't want di hope fi dat if you want di place float weh... lol just saying... hehe

    ReplyDelete